1. PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
Personal Data. "Personal Data" is information that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. We collect Personal Data from you when you register or create an Account; purchase merchandise; request information from us; sign up for e-mails or otherwise communicate with us or use the Services. We may also collect Personal Data you provide by interacting with us through social media or other forums[, from government entities that make information publicly available, and from other third-party services and organizations].
2. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use Personal Data collected from or about you:
- (a) To manage your Account;
- (b) To provide you with our Services, including customer services;
- (c) To maintain our Services (including security, troubleshooting, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting, hosting of data, and blocking users);
- (d) To improve our Services, including your match experience such as mutual match, recommendations, reverse match, etc.;
- (e) To contact you, including sending marketing, advertising, information and updates relating to our Services, responses to questions or requests and/or for the provision of customer services;
- (f) To use data analytics to improve user relationships and experiences;
- (g) To monitor the use of our Services and prevent blocked users from accessing the Services or the information of other users.
3. CATEGORIES AND PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- (i) Account Data, including identifiers such as your phone number, username, and password.
- (ii) Contact Data, including billing address, and identifiers such as email address and telephone numbers.
- (iii) Payment Data, including payment card/account details, account verification data and commercial information such as transaction data.
- (iv) Technical Data, including internet protocol (IP) address, and internet or other electronic network activity information such as your login data, device IDs, browser type and version, time zone setting and geolocation data, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our Service.
Some mobile and web browsers transmit "do-not-track" signals. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even are aware of them. We currently do not take action in response to these signals.
5 Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this website allow you to opt out of further mailings.
6 Privacy Contact Information